The Wunda Chair GX Classic extends mobility, offers smooth transitions, fine-tuning adjustability of spring tension, and handle height. The pulley with slide systems and premium color-coded tension strings offers precision training. Explore more of these elements in the Features section!
Yellow Oak Wood Frames: Wunda Chair GX Classic is built with Canadian Oak for enhanced elegance and stability.
In addition, Split-pedal Function is equipped in this Wunda Chair.
4 Ports: Each of the split-pedals of this Wunda Chair is equipped with 4 ports to hang the springs on. Each of these ports is located in distinct locations to enable you to adjust the intensity of the tension springs to a microscopic scale.
Functional Springs: Each of the split pedals of Wunda Chair GX Classic is equipped with four colour-coded tension springs, connected to hooks below the uphostery.
Lock & Loose Adjustment Knobs Mechanism: Each of the Handrails of this Wunda Chair is equipped with an Adjustment Knob that serves to lock the Handrail firmly into position when it is fully spun to the right and retract the Handrails when it is spun to the left. This system comes in handy when you are switching between Wunda Chair exercises to the Combo Wunda-Chair exercises.
Hardware, Frame, Leather:
- Canadian Oak is used to build the frame for enhanced elegance and durability.
- Fully rounded edges and corners along with a sleek satin finish are present in Wunda Chair GX Classic to enhance the safety and elegance of the equipment.
- The grip of the handrails is fully covered with a dense rubber material to maximize friction.
- 304 stainless steel is used to build the handrails of this Wunda Chair for durability and stability.
- Anti-stain and skin-friendly PU-grade artificial leather filled with high-density sponges is used in the pedals of the Wunda Chair.
- 8 grip screws in 8 distinct locations serve to firmly lock the covers of the Handrails of this Wunda Chair to the wooden frame. This gives the rattle-free quality and durability of the Handrail cover.
- The split-pedal function is equipped in Wunda Chair GX Classic.
- Wunda Chair GX Classic is equipped with a total of 8 ports that serve as a hanger for the tension springs to suit the varying physique of the user.
- Each of the Handrails of this Wunda Chair is equipped with an Adjustment Knob that serves to lock the Handrails firmly into position when it is fully spun to the right and retract the Handrails when it is spun to the left. This system is extremely useful when you are switching between the Wunda Chair exercise and the Combo Wunda-Chair exercise.
- Wheels are equipped in this Wunda Chair for portability.
Product Name: Wunda Chair GX Classic
Frame Material: Oak Wood
Item Height: 74 cm
Item Width: 67 cm
Item Length: 85 cm
Item Weight: 40 kg (88 Ib)
Packaging Type: Wooden Case
Packaging Size: 90*66*71 cm
Item + Packaging Weight: 50 kg (110 Ib)
* The new model has non-slip round pedal with dowel.
Why Is This Wunda Chair so Affordable?
It’s simple. At Lux & Miles, we make you pay less by shipping the Wunda Chair directly to you from the manufacturer, without making it go through the hands of numerous vendors and retailers. In short, we keep the supply chain simple, making you pay less. Additionally, as we do not spend hefty sums of money to market our Wunda Chair, we secure you the affordability of our product!
Also, note that Wunda Chair GX Classic is made in China but is designed and built under Lux & Miles strict quality control.
The Wunda Chair GX Classic as exhibited in the RTL Showroom. Photo by RTL (Return To Life Center in Manhattan 19 W 45th street, New York, NY 10035 More information on our showroom: